Wednesday, February 6, 2008

miserable life btol

tsk ytd sore throat,
today running nose.
miserable life btol.
and im like seriously hungry
haha
and this few days keep having that runs
i dunch noe what i eat till become lyk this man
haiz hope im getting better after much rest
this morning i keep running to the toilet again and again pu pu haha
den once im done
i ran out of the toilet
and
im so happy tat i got ang bao from my ah gong
thx ah gong for your ang bao
and haha i wana add on last tue my shorty mama jaslyn called home
so fierce sia she ask me why i no go school
as i said that i having the runs
and she ask me no go see doctor meh
den i said lyk as if i got so much money lyk that
anyway even without mc mr cheong will sure understand de
thx shorty mama i will take good care of myself de

No comments: