Wednesday, February 6, 2008

hello! im back again! :D

hello! im back again! :D
im here to update again! :Dsorry lah.
have been busy these few days. (:hehehehe.
haiz i kept having tat runs in the toilet
i can't take it anymore le
when it going to end
and now im back!
faithful right!? -.-
anw, today was so tiring.
again, i slept late last night.
DONT TELL YOU WHY! :P
maybe i shud trying wearing specs to school.
then my eyes wont be that sleepy. o.O
but then again, i'll look weird.
ahhhh, whatever.
Bad things had been coming to me. Realy bad, unfortunate things. Seriously. It's really torturing! But I got to hold on no matter what. Haix. This what life is about right? Never mind la. God wants it to be this way. I just got to accept it and be strong. Well, I think I should end here for now. Till the next post..! Bye~!
PS: Oke, so I'll be on HIATUS due to the state I'm in. SORRY!
So, I think that's about all for today.
BYE! &&,HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR..!

No comments: