Tuesday, January 29, 2008

just came back from j8
having lunch wif my dear dear ah yi & my mei mei
at (LJs) long john silver
now in class having mr cheong lesson
very damn bored man
he told us that evryone of us
are suppose to design our on phone
using 3d rhino
first thing that came out from my mind was that
WHAT I HAVE TO DESIGN MY PHONE?
haha im consider lucky enough
coz my o2 phone is muc h more easier than i thought
but making the phone out is the main prob here
haiz and he wants to see every detail taht the phone has
OH MY OH MY..
im sure dead fer this man
lets pray hard that everything will be fine
jia you evryone
this is the very first assignment that we have tO do our own stuff
wish ya guys all the best ya
and today ishhhhh yeo yeo the sweet eighteen birthday
i thought she was in school
but i never saw here at all man
haiz i already prepare a small gift fer her
hope she lyks it
but she's still not in skool yet haiz

No comments: